The BEGIN training course is an e-learning training material, aimed at academic staff – professors, associate professors, assistants, and other academic support staff. It consists of 6 modules:
1) What are soft skills?
2) Why are they important for employers?
3) What are the present most demanded soft skills?
4) How can HE teachers and other staff raise the awareness of students about the importance to develop their soft skills?
5) Examples of how the following soft skills where booted with the support of teaches and other HE staff.
6) What are the skills for the future labor market?
Having completed the course, HE staff will be aware of:
Benefits from the integration of the course within universities:
~will boost the academic staff’s qualification;
~will boost students soft skills, sought by the contemporary EU labor market;
~will proactively promote the soft skills, required by the future labor market;
~will enrich university courses in different disciplines with the integration of practical elements (exercises), promoting students’ soft skills;
~will contribute to diminishing the gap between graduates’ skills portfolio and that of the contemporary labour market.
Click here to start the course